##  The best way for change is to make the change quietly and spread the
change quietly. If it is a good change..a good idea...it will spread.  When
the majority is quietly doing thier will, any law that opposes it becomes
an unenforceable joke.
 To pass a law against possessing CS would be akin to outlawing the
silverware that graces the lawmakers dinner table. Likewise, outlawing sand
below a certain particle size would be like outlawing dust and demanding
that everyone wear a dust mask.

 I can only say what I do and why, not tell you what you should do. If you
do as I do, so be it.
 Leading by example makes no demands of the followers so every follower is
a leader. Force is not involved, so no force can stop it.
 Vilify not the enemy. There is no need. He is already vile. Instead,
quietly attract his resources away from him and he will become a small
helpless voice.
 If he demands lip service, he will only hear the lies he demands. I don't
need my lips to speak to myself.

 KD'Cs manual of quiet subversion and the silent revolution.