Speaking of Beck and Becker...just found good source for used books...at
www.half.com.  Found two great Becker books and bought them for less than
half including shipping costs.  Such a deal!

Also had a nasty bug try to get to me this week.  Got my wife pretty bad for
about 10 days, grandson, daughter too.  I attacked with CS up the nose, in
the ears, sprayed in mouth, gargled, etc.  Only symptoms were slight
roughness/sorenes in the throat (temporary) and slight ear ache that
disappeared almost immediately after treating with CS.  Lymphs swelled just
a litte (my very accurate gauge of the extent of infection).

My point:  CS must get to the bugs...if the infection is localized in
throat, you may have to attack from multiple fronts to kill them.  My wife
drank at little CS now and then, to no avail.  I was much more aggressive
and beat them.  Steve 1: Bugs 0!

Cheers!

CS is no BS!

Steven Geigle