###  Interestingly, it seems that the hydrogen peroxide does not react
with clean silver but only attacks the oxides wedged in the pits of an old
used electrode. Why? I have no clue.  I will now take a piece of new silver
and place it in h2o2 for several days and see what happens.

 Another oddity: [current controlled to .8ma, starting voltage at 24.5v
winding down to 6v in approx 2 hrs] The oxides seem to form more vigerously
at the beginning of the process and in cool water.  If the prods and
container are cleaned about half way through, the oxide load seems greatly
reduced.
 If fresh ozonated water is used with cool water, oxide load is great.
If the water is warmed to about 100 deg F, bubbles form [dissolved ozygen?]
and dissipate [bubbles off] and the subsequent process shows a greatly
reduced oxide load. But, running with warm water increases hydrogen bubbles
sticking to the other prod [Perhaps something to do with increased vapor
pressure forming bigger more stable bubbles and surface tension of the
water.] and silver gets trapped on or under the surface of the hydrogen
bubbles making a gray fur that clings to one prod.  When the prods are
removed, the bubbles break at the surface and some of this silver transfers
from the surface tension of the hydrogen bubbles to the surface tension of
the water and makes what I call a " gray floater".

  Back to h2o2 and new silver... so far, no reaction whatsoever.

  BTW, running the generator on straight h202 made a sour nasty tasting
somewhat milky liquid that foamed in the mouth.
    Momentarily, a rabid looking coyote with a sour expression.   I guess
even with all that violent bubbling at the electrodes going on, the o2
content of the h202 was pretty much unchanged.

 Getting small bubbles coming off the new silver now [20  minutes or so]and
some signs of gray/black tarnish and initial signs of slight pitting.
 Looks like h2o2 reacts somewhat violently with silver resulting in oxides
being blasted out of the pits? The rougher [more pitted]the silver, the
more surface area available, the more violent the reaction?
 KD'C