List:
I've got a real problem here.  My nephews son (just turned two) is still in
the hospital with what we thought was Kawasaki.  They now say that he is
lacking some of the symptoms - lymph nodes on neck and conjuctivitis.  The
doctors have no idea what he has because he is presenting with most of the
symptoms but not all of them.  He has had a high fever (sometimes as high as
105) since Friday.   Intravenous immune globulin must be given within the
first 10 days of illness (Kawasaki) to reduce the risk of cardiac
complications - twenty percent of untreated patients develop weak coronary
arteries.  Now they think he may have ingested something that caused a severe
allergic reaction and the only thing new he had (Friday) was Colloidal Silver
that I made for him.  His mother gave him a small amount to drink and placed
some in his ears because he was complaining of an earache.  Now the doctors
want the hospital to test the colloidal silver.  I feel horrible about this
because I advised them to give him the CS.  I ingested some CS from the same
batch that I gave to him.

Is it possible to have a severe allergic reaction to Colloidal Silver?  He
has a rash on 80% of his body.  Could the CS have eliminated some of the
symptoms by the time the doctor finally saw him on Monday thus preventing an
accurate diagnosis?

Dotsie