From:   Ivan Anderson [SMTP:i...@win.co.nz]
Sent:   Thursday, June 15, 2000 10:19 PM
To:     silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject:        Re: CS>Hospital wants to check my CS!!!!!

Dear Dotsie,

I really feel for you.
Of course you have done nothing wrong! Many thousands of people make and
ingest colloidal silver every day, with nothing but good results.

It is possible that the wee mite is allergic to silver, so you must
provide the dr's with a sample. What good that will do I don't know, as
the contents are simply water and silver at what, 5 -10mg/L (ppm), yes?

I would have thought that the silver would have been completely
eliminated within a day or two.

It is possible that the silver reduced the infection in the head and
neck having been administered in the ear canal and mouth. Is the rash
consistent with Kawasaki?

Just as a word of comfort my daughter Rachael (bless her little rosy
cheeks) has been taking CS off and on since she was three, two years
now.

Best wishes,
Ivan.