This thread seems to be going pretty good, so I thought I would step in with
my two cents worth as well, but on a different note.

The fact of the matter is that the FDA can't touch colloidal silver made
"the old fashioned way" because of the grandfather clauses.  The problem
with the new and allegedly improved way is that it wasn't in use prior to
the grandfather clause, and therefore can be attacked by the FEDs.  From
what I have read in the code, any CS made from HVAC will have to be approved
as a new drug, along with all the testing.  That's not such a bad thing I
guess, because it's my FIRM opinion that it's not as good as LVDC, but the
real problem arises because when (notice that I didn't type if) they decide
to go after HVAC CS, they are going to put it to the media in such a way
that it will look as if ALL CS (even LVDC) is bad, needs safety testing,
could cause argeria, etc.  Speaking from a pure political point of view, I
can see HVAC methods as being a potentially terrible thing for the CS
movement.

Yours in health,
James Allison

Allisons Apothecary - Your On-Line Apothecary
Visit Us Soon - http://allisonsapothecary.com
Home of the $39.95 Colloidal Silver Generator
And Wonderful Prices On Quality Products Like
MSM, Ionic Mineral Waters and Apricot Kernels