Yes, I am definately interested in the URL! ;0) ..is the vodka necessary? I
mean I have an impared liver and don't want to take any alcohol..but maybe if
it is so diluted it will be OK? Looking forward to the site.

Nicole :O)

  "M. Louis Hanson" <mlou...@surfree.com> wrote:

Hi Nicole,

The best test would be Ledum LM1...two pellets in seven
oz of distilled water with one ounce of vodka....violently
shake the bottle ten times before each teaspoon...once
daily for 30 days.  If you want the URL for where you can
buy Ledum LM1 let me know.  LMs are not available in
stores.  In the sixth and final edition of the Organon,
Hahnemann switched from C potencies to LMs.

M. Louis