Katie Jay wrote:

>  Hi Marshall, The rebounder is a trampoline. Several people have
> mentioned it to me and I could use the low impact exercise anyway. The
> parasite cleanse is the herbal one recommended by Dr. Clark and
> others. It includes wormwood, cloves, and black walnut. Do you think I
> should add a magnetic pulser to my plan? I will read the sites, but
> would appreciate you input.

Well, I am sure that there are multiple ways to cure lyme.  Many report
success with only CS.  My sister required the full 4 protocols for her
to be completely free of symptoms. I do know that CS alone works for
some, and the 4 step works for even more.  I suspect it works for almost
all if not all, but it is possible other potocols are as effective or
moreso.  I simply do not have the information on them, all I can relate
is experiences within my family and what others have reported here in
the past..

Marshall