  From: Marshall Dudley
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, July 07, 2000 8:11 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>What I'm trying for Lyme

  Katie Jay wrote:
    Welcome, Chris. I have Lyme disease and am just beginning to treat it. I
have researched many things and have decided to try the following things to
start with: 1.  An alkaline-based diet, which creates an environment in which
bacteria can't thrive.
    excellent idea.

     2.  A Zapper, based on Dr. H. Clark's model.

    yes.

     3.  Colloidal Silver, home made.

    yes.

     4.  Use a rebounder to get the Lyme out of the lymph nodes (they like to
hide there and avoid the CS, and a rebounder keeps the lymphatic system
moving!)

    Is this the same thing as a magnetic pulsar?  Essential if it has gotten
into the lymph system.

     5.  Parasite cleanse. Parasites are very common and make people very
unwell. Getting rid of the parasites will improve my overall health, which will
improve my ability to fight disease.

    Is this the zapper?  Also very good.

    If you add ozonated water to this then you have the Beck 4 step protocol,
which has apparently cured many a lyme, including my sisters.  See
http://rarebooks.net/back , http://www.sota-inc.com , and
http://www.explorepub.com/articles/beck/hiv_article.html   for more information
on the Beck protocol.
     6. MCN3 (???? I think that's what it's called. It causes your system to at
least double their number of T-cells. This product is used by cancer patients
and other very sick people. (Found in health food stores.)

  That is a new one on me.
  Marshall