I just received the below message. Perhaps washing our vegetables in CS
would be wise. However, does anyone know how long one needs to wash their
fruits and veg. in order to kill most bacteria, viruses, along with fungus?
I know this is not an easy question as it seems that potency among other
factors would need to be considered. Has anyone done a study on this?

PG