> There are other ways Marsha.  Go to www.worlwithoutcancer.com and look
> for and print the 41 page book available there.  Hysterectomy brings
> on menopause - you don't want that before you have to.
> > Wish him well and decide that you are not going to carry a burden of
> despair over him.  Hard to do - but he feels and is unaware of any of
> your pain.  Decide you will not give him the satisfaction of you
> holding any feeling for him.  This is a burden you lay on yourself.
> Throw it off.  Wish him well with all your heart - and one day you
> will hear that your well wishes have helped him receive his just
> rewards!  God moves in mysterious ways.. ;)
> > Judith.

Dear Judith, I WANT a hysterectomy!! Been having these nasty periods for
nearly 40 years, (starting at age nine, for Pete`s sake,) and I would love
to have it all end.
 My husband is a nonentity to me now. I don`t love him anymore, as I asked
the Good Lord to remove love for him from me, and replace it with calm
indifference. He did just that, and now the man could die tomorrow and I
would shed not one tear.
 I have left him in God`s hands, as he has made me his enemy. Poor guy
really hasn`t a clue what he has done, but, he will get it eventually...I`m
glad I won`t be in his shoes.
Thanks for your kind thoughts!
Love,
Marsha