Thanks for telling it again, Edith. I just bought a raw uncook book and I am
getting ready to take the plunge. I have been so sick, I haven't been to the
grocery store in months. My husband has gone maybe twice. I can't figure out
why I am not going to the store....it's really strange. I think it's partly
that we are so broke right now. My son has special needs and we spend a ton
of money on his needs.... and now I'm sick!!! Anyway, I need to get started
on the raw foods. Thanks for the testimonial :o)

Love,
Katie