Dear Carla
I ship to Canada regularly. There are no customs hassles, only a form to fill out. I charge $5 extra per order for the increase in shipping and paperwork. I'm pretty sure that most generator makers do likewise or similar.
 So, take your pick and order where you will.
 IMO, these are the best current controlled generators available.
 I invite any to add to this list.
 Ken
 silverpuppy.com
wishgranted.com