I have an off-topic question for those of you in the know: Can Ozone hurt
you in any way? I have an Alpine air cleaner that produces negative ions
(thus sending attached dust particles to the floor to be cleaned up) but it
also produces a very robust amount of ozone when the generator plate is
in/activated. My husband gets extremely nauseous when he encounters the
ozone, so I only use it for odor control when he's not around. How is this
able to affect him & is it harmful in any way? Why would someone have that
kind of reaction to it? Can you be alergic to it? I'm absolutely not
affected by it & in fact, I rather like the smell. Reminds me of a rainy
day.

Thanks!
Heather King