Hi Mary,

You may have the missing link.

No one has yet been able to verify any harm [other than diarrhea] from too
much CS.

Will you please provide the names of the people and the details of their
discoloration?

What was the "over the limit" dose?  How was the silver made?

What is the method for reducing the stain in the skin?

Your saying, "If you have homeopathic books then you do not know much about
homeopathy.", is puzzling.  Dr. Richard Moskowitz is a homeopath, and has a
well deserved world-wide reputation.  He has a lot of books on homeopathy,
and has read them.  He also writes books on homeopathy that other people
read.

Who do you know that has been drinking Silver Nitrate?  In what
concentration and quantity?

Are they still alive?

Thanks,

James Osbourne Holmes