## CS has been around since the 70s and before with a few incautious people drinking quarts. In searching over 2000 web pages and considering that people just love to complain, I have yet to find even one person who claimed to have turned any color for any reason as a result of taking "electro-colloidal silver" [except Rosemary who doesn't specify what she took at what dose or show any sort of documentation...yet she seems to show up on all sorts of search engines and we with web sites all know how much effort it takes to get search engines to find us] even if they were tie dying T shirts for a living...not even one.
 Who are these people and what did they do?
 Ken