From:   Michael [SMTP:mike...@worldnet.att.net]
Sent:   Sunday, July 23, 2000 3:41 PM
To:     silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject:        Re: CS>Re: silver-digest Digest V100 #539

"If you have homeopathic books then you do not know much about homeopathy."
> HOWS CUM???

 What I meant to say was that if he has homeopathic books then he does not
how to use them, if he did he would know that every remedy in the MM has be
proven by having been given in an unusually high dose.  He had said he had
plenty of books but none stated where there was a reaction to silver..  You
have taken this out of the original context and it means nothing.  You knowI
belong to this list awhile back and I found it to narrow minded for my
taste.  I have treated someone from this list that has problems with the CS
that was taken.  I cannot say what kind, only that is was bought from a
source highly recommended on this list.  Not even a cup a day was consumed.
I will go back to sitting quietly with nothing to add.  I just hope that
none of you ever have to go through what my client has gone through.
Mary