Dear Jeff,
Allow bare metal to carry the zapper electricity to your skin will cause very
high currents to flow into points on your skin. This can result in burns which
take a few months to heal. I think that this is due to metal poisoning at the
injury
Please cover the metal with cloth dampened in salt water or dampened with ECG
gel, which is silver/silver chloride based.

CS works very well with the zappers. Seems to decrease or eliminate detox
reactions.
Tony