Nina, thank you for taking the time to help.  I will check out that site
immediately.  Mr. Tracey has recommended the Willard water also, but my
husband won't hear of it!!  I think its the name.  Anyway when he begins
to feel worse he will listen.  Sad situation.  But it is still pretty
early and there are many good avenues so I am hopeful.  Thanks again.
pj