Debbie,
My wife has Crohn`s, but not THAT bad. She`s afraid to take much CS, but
there`s evidence that Crohn`s is bacteria-related to Clostridium Dificile in
the same way that stomach ulcers are related to Helicobacter Pyelori, so CS
SHOULD help, but these are pretty heavy-duty organisms.
My wife takes L-Glutamine because it is the main fuel of the digestive tract
and it helps to keep her in remission. Also, MSM and Aloe Vera are tonic to
the digestive tract.
Probably won`t help you much at this stage, but for what it`s
Best Wishes,
Hugh