Greetings to all list members

               Personally, I feel that the most appropriate
person to answer your medically-orientated questions
would be your personal physician because he or she
knows you best.

               I am but  one of your opt-in cyberfriends
who is merely trying to offer his 2 cents worth of
cyberinfo. Please take it in this spirit. Your personal
physician is the best.

                                   *************

                          For those  cases where there is a history
of chronic recurrent urinary tract infection, I would suggest  a
gynaecological check-up to rule out any complications such as cervicitis, in
the first place.
An ultra sound may sometimes pick up small  kidney,
 ureteric or bladder stones [calculi] which may be contributary to the
persistent infection. Of course, a
full urinary and microscopic examination should be done
with a mid-stream sample. A  sample should be sent for culture for microbes
and sensitivity tests, for the choice of antibiotics [ of which there are
many natural alternatives].  I have to  be very careful and sensitive when
I elicit history  pertaining to the mindset and lifestyle of the patient -
the pyscho-sexual aspect.

With regards
    Lew