I am fairly new to making silver and I have a question.  About 2 months ago
or so I made a batch of silver to use topically and put it in a plastic spray
bottle.  I had another bottle which I had been using to spray on my son's
body at the first hint of poison ivy.  It helped tremendously after going
through several bouts of poison ivy all over his body early summer.  Anyway,
I was cleaning my pantry the other day and when I got to my spray bottle of
silver, the stuff was dark charcoal colored!  At the time I made it, it was
nicely golden.  Is this natural??  Kinda scared me to think this murky
colored stuff might be lurking in my body!?

Thanks to anyone who might have an answer.

Marlene
<")))><