In a message dated 10/27/2000 3:27:47 PM Central Daylight Time,
ted.le...@arl.siemens.com writes:

<< My second question...does anybody have any experience using CS to clear up
 mouth ulcers?  (a.k.a. cold sores, canker sores...)  I'm always getting
 those things, and they're really painful.  That's the real reason I finally
 got off my duff and decided to try brewing some CS, so I could hopefully
 cure them.  Does CS work for these things?

 Any help is greatly appreciated.

 -Ted >>

My dad is 78 and he uses it for mouth sores.  Nothing else works for him.

edith