Newbie question - silver sourceTed,
      My daughter gets these several times a year.   The last time she broke
with them she treated them with a combo of CS and L-lysine.   She drank
the CS ( a mouthfull) and swished before she swallowed.....3 times
a day.   She also took a L-lysine tablet 3 times a day.   L-lysine is a amino
acid and is suppose to do something to the cells so that the virus is
displaced.   Anyway instead of the usual 10-12 days.....they cleared up
in 3-4 days........a big improvement.
Joy
PS

My second question...does anybody have any experience using CS to clear up
mouth ulcers?  (a.k.a. cold sores, canker sores...)  I'm always getting those
things, and they're really painful.  That's the real reason I finally got off
my duff and decided to try brewing some CS, so I could hopefully cure them.
Does CS work for these things?