Hello Robert B.

You can buy an HVAC  generator from CSPRO, but it is not an ARC process. It is
what is generally referred to a s acone method where the center eletrode is held
about 1/8" above the water and when the voltae is applied the water rises up in
a cone and covers the electrode. Other people but both electrodes into the DW to
make HVAC CS. But the micrographs from www. natural-immunogenic.com shows much
larger particles that what their TEM of my ARC method produces.

As for making you one, I must ask several questions determine which way I should
go.

1). What is you level of proficience in electrical work?

2). What are you hobbies?

3). What power tools do you have?

4). What size of unit would you desire, 16 oz or one gallon?

These questions might sound strange, but HVAC at 12,000 volts is no toy. It can
kill or burn your house down if not properly respected. Neither of which I wish
to be a party to.

Try storing your batches in clear cola bottles. The five little feet are
excellent collectors if there is any fallout.

"Ole Bob"