Hi Linda,

On Fri, 10 Nov 2000 08:29:36 -0600, linda coombs <coom...@ev1.net>
wrote:

>Hi there everybody,   Here's a good {maybe for a good laugh}  newbie
>question , in light of those  test results done invitro, would invivo ppm
>need to be the same?   And what would that be, approximately?  In other
>words:  what  would the dosage need to be to  "whammy" the little critters
>in the body?? Help!! Help!! You Smart Ones  out there!!!    LC

Good question.  I don't know if there are any modern (past 2 decades)
studies on that point.

All we know is that 8 ppm (5 ppm to 20 ppm) seems to work just fine in
vivo.  It all depends on the concentration at the site of the
infection -- and that could vary all over the place.

-- Dean -- from (almost) Duh Moyn  (CDP, KB0ZDF)