Gentlemen;

This is to good to pass up.

Doing the investigatory stage I have use a tungsten  rod for a center electrode
and a Bosch platinum spark plug.

Both made CS, but the level was as I recall about half the ppm as when using a
silver center electrode. I can't find the paperwork on it so when I threw the
CS's away I must have disposed of the paper work. If I find time I will repeat
it
so that we have and answer.

In the mean time warn would be arc experimenters that Dr Farber in Germany
before
WW 2 use the ARC in air process to
generate the nitrates needs for their war machine. This is not trival stuff,
unless of course someone wants to be the modern day "Blue Boy."

To help in understanding I am attaching a .PLT plot of the data for the above
reference work. You will need the program Wplot.exe to open it. If you do not
have it I will send it to individuals as it is about 376 kB and the list can't
handle it.

"Ole Bob"