Hi Vince,

On Sun, 19 Nov 2000 04:57:00 -0600, "V. Richter" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>I have a zapper on order and don't understand something.  Maybe you or
>anyone else can comment on it.
>
>I've read several of the internet sites which promote H. Clarks and other
>types of zappers, but I don't have a feel for the extent of parrallel
>current paths they can take.  For instance, the usual protocol is holding
>the two opposite polarity leads in your hands.  Does this send currnet as
>low as your colon to kill unwanteds there, in the bladder, liver, kidneys,
>etc. or is there other methods of application that one needs to use for
>different specific areas of the body?  (That sounded like a good idea to
>contact your cheeks with the back of your hands while holding the
>electrodes.  I'll try that since I have some problems with sinuses too).

I haven't tried the Zapper with foot pads, which is one way people
have reported using it.  I imagine (I haven't measured it) that foot
pads would put more current through the lower parts of the body.  You
could also use "thigh pads," where you place a flat copper pad under
each thigh as you use your computer.  :)  

Of course, the copper pads should be covered by a wet cotton cloth
(handkerchief).  I wet the cotton coverings for the wands with CS (the
cotton coverings are infant socks, from Wal-Mart).

-- Dean -- from (almost) Duh Moyn  (CDP, KB0ZDF)


--
The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver.

To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to: 
[email protected]  -or-  [email protected]
with the word subscribe or unsubscribe in the SUBJECT line.

To post, address your message to: [email protected]
Silver-list archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html
List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>