I too have been part of the problem and in the future will stick a little
more closely to CS.  Occassionally, I have to take a day off from the list
and when I return, there can be upwards of 60-70-80 messages to glean
through.  I read them all and its time consuming. Not to say that the
information gleaned isn't worth the time and trouble, but a few minutes
saved can be applied elsewhere.
Its all a matter of perspective, I guess ... as illustrated by the
following: Robert

The airliner from Polish Airways was preparing to land at O'Hare
Field. The pilot radioed the control tower that he thought the runway
was too short to land on. The tower radioed back that it was more
than long enough. In a few minutes the pilot again radioed about the
runway length, only to receive the same reply. On final approach, the
pilot radioed again that he thought the runway was too short, only to
receive an exasperated reply that the runway was long enough and to
go ahead and land.
Sure enough, the plane touched down and ran into the passenger
terminal, resulting in major damage. After the plane came to a halt,
the pilot turned to the co-pilot and said, "See? I told them the
runway was too short".

To which the co-pilot replied, "Yeah, but did you see how wide that
sucker was?"





----- Original Message -----
From: V. Richter <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2000 3:18 PM
Subject: Re: CS>zappers


<snip>
> Duncan has a good point.  This discussion of zappers and Hulda Clark is
> definately off topic.  I'll make a motion we stick more closely to CS.
I've
> been part of the problem.
>
> Vince Richter



--
The silver-list is a moderated forum for discussion of colloidal silver.

To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to: 
[email protected]  -or-  [email protected]
with the word subscribe or unsubscribe in the SUBJECT line.

To post, address your message to: [email protected]
Silver-list archive: http://escribe.com/health/thesilverlist/index.html
List maintainer: Mike Devour <[email protected]>