> I keep seeing all of these posts with my name in them.  I feel really
> bad about this.  I never meant to start trouble or perpetuate it.  If
> I don't understand a post, I just delete it or save it to peruse
> later.  Please don't continue to blast each other because of something
> I said.

Beverle,

Be at peace, dear lady! There's no fault in your actions here.

You've merely stumbled into the midst of some uncomfortable changes
and our trying to adjust to them. We've sometimes gone for weeks at a
time without problems and enjoyed a great deal of closeness and
consideration amongst our regular contributors.

It's my aim for us to see that again. I hope you'll stick with us until
that happens.

Be well,

Mike Devour

PS> Yes, you'll get two copies of this message, because I sent it to
both you and the list, just to make sure you'd see it in a timely
fashion!