Hi,

I like the blood electifier, because it is low frequency, 4 Hz.
It is almost as slow as D.C.

Dr. Beck, on the Granada Forum Video, tells us that this unit kills the aids vius, 95% of cancers, and parasites.

The circuit includes a colloidal silver maker.

Here are the plans, plus circuit diagram.
http://www.sharinghealth.com/beckprotocol/buildyourown.html

I always use an ic socket, when replacing a chip, or building something. If the chip is bad, or goes bad, you can easily replace it, and it saves heat damage etc. It is hard to unsolder an integated circuit.

Lenny

Ishak wrote:

Hi,

What is this zapper thing.  Where can I get hold of one or schematics
to build one, or urls to learn more about and acquire one.

Thanks

Ishak

After using a zapper on and off for 5 (or so) years, I've noticed that
my immune system has greatly improved.  I'm not saying the zapper has
done that directly, but it sure has controlled the problem that was
knocking down my immune system.

-- Dean -- from (almost) Duh Moines  (CDP, KB0ZDF)

To join or quit silver-list or silver-digest send an e-mail message to: silver-list-requ...@eskimo.com -or- silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com