Dear Russ,
     I haven't seen Malachi Yorks book and have a crash course in using
the small amount of time left to the best.  Several people are
educating me and I have a lot of research to catch up on every minute.
There are 12 powers that come with DNA reconnection without barithary
being a prerequisite.  I haven't had a chance to research the amygdala
gland since I'm still with the pineal gland but I was told the amygdala
is important for this work.  I will ask about barithary.
     I am sharing this with you for there is not much time to get it
right.  David did his homework and was/is being watched.  In a couple
of days you may not hear from me again.  The people like me are on the
red list which appears to be going into effect.  This list is abducted
some time before marshall law.  The blue list is reserved for after
marshall law.  The black unmarked helicopters replace trains and there
is an intermediate landing pad for transferring abductees to a larger
Chinook chopper for final destination(death camps) in Ignacio, Co- not
far enough from me.  King.igs/net/~wacoppin has an article, "American
Holocaust", in a menu named, "the truth?".  Cities will become camps of
concentration for the poor in a soldier/police/slave world ordre-
welcome to the cities gates.  See, "protocols of the learned elders of
Zion", at www.thewinds.org.  Elemental separators are in use by the
priestcraft, not because there is gold in the dead sea, because they
don't have the Covenant Ark to make their white powder gold for
ingestion.  When the hundreds of tons of white powder gold was thrown
to the desert winds during the excavation of the Great Pyramid it was
no accident.  The priestcraft are suppressing a nation of prophets.
Jacobs Ladder was literal Russ.  The patriarchs would go into Egypt to
get the white powder gold from the Pyramid condensor and then ascend
mt. Zion where the Soma Plant seeds were mixed together and consumed.
The heart of men was heard by god.  The priestcraft have no heart and
made a deal in Babylon to betray messiah for lucifer.  You will see a
king with a symbol of babylonian witchcraft over his head in images and
perhaps even a crown posturing himself as your saviour commanding you
worship him.  The star of David this was not until they left the
captivity of Babylon.  They have been working with their elected
king("we want a king like our neighbors around us"-pifflers)to create
the misery that the world will flock to be saved from.  One of the 12
powers is breaking the addiction to the 20 amino acids.  You won't
starve to death if you abandon the proposed world system.