  From: G. T.
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2001 2:44 AM
  Subject: CS>interesting followup on elderly client

  Update on elderly client  (infected wounds on leg) :  Saw her tonight and she
had been to her doctor's office today, but her usual doctor was out, and a
young doctor was in her place who gave her a sample of "silver creme".  It was
white and in a small plastic tub with a handwritten "silver creme" label on it-
no product name, no distributor, no doctor's name, nuthin'.....Just "silver
creme"...she told my client that it had silver in it.  Looks like certain
members of the medical community are coming around.  I bought her some c.s.
anyway, but she's afraid to take it internally, and I decided against a holy
crusade for now...looks like her new young doctor is taking care of
that....Happy ending.  Yay!