In a message dated 05/15/2001 8:29:07 AM Central Daylight Time,
colloidalsilverd...@hotmail.com writes:

<< Thank you for the update...

 The silver creme is most likely Silver Sulfadiazine.  I hope this doctor
included some instructions.  Silvadine is not indicated for prolonged use,
and can cause a secondary fungal infection ( which ideally is only a minor
infection that will clear up after use has stopped ).

 Silvadine is excellent stuff ( a silver compound in a cream base ), usually
only prescribed for things like severe burns, skin graft donor sites, ect.
Doctors normally don't use it as a sole infection fighting agent.  It would
be interesting to see how well it does ( not likely as good as ionic silver ).

_________
One of the doctors my daughter works with damaged his finger
very badly doing mechanic work.  He got the other doc to treat it...
shot, medication etc.  After a few days she told me it still looked
terrible and had gotten infected.  I knew they wouldn't do anything
natural so told her to get him some silvadine.  He did send her to pharmacy
to pick some up and it healed almost over night.  Good stuff.