From: Arthur Rambo <alltogether...@webtv.net>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Date: Wednesday, May 23, 2001 6:16 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Cancer

  If I had liver cancer, (and helpful friends and family), I would:

          Have a glass of green juice every hour. (or substitute Barley
Green powder)
Do a coffee enema at least once a day, followed by a dose of ozone.
(rectal)
Have 2 glasses of ozonated water a day.
Food Grade h202
Miso soup . W/ shitake mushrooms(raw)
Cold pressed Castor oil packs,(hot) over liver for 1 hr, a day,
alternating liver. thymus, each day.
PB8 acidolpholus
Beet/apple juice
MSM/Vitamin C
Raw, enzymatic foods.

If you are near Wash. DC, and need assistance, or more details,  send
me an email.