Hi from Joe:

I'm new this wk; diabetic from aspartame poisoning, 64,
had it since '93,  expect to be off meds by Oct., just
started making CS about 2 mo ago.

I'm surprised the M.D.s gave up so easily - guess they
don't have time to strip her group ins.  There are
several things you could try but all require a
desperation attitude along w some hope.  Read this am
the CS can attack all cancers & kills by suffocation of
individual cells, leaves adjacent 1s alone if they're
healthy; also don't do much in the G.I. tract re good
bacteria.  Seems like the Ag atoms behave like cops -
kills the offender & goes to next case within 6 min.

What can be done right away is to go to a health food
store & get enough solution to get going; dilute it to
around 20 ppm to start,  make up a 2 qt / day stock &
drink that [daily, more if she can stand it].
Supplement w food grade hydrogen peroxide; get dilution
from the health food store, it's best w an IV but can be
made to work by mouth; objective is to get the blood
oxygen level as high as you can manage, cancer won't
thrive in hi O2.  In the presence of an enzyme [forgot
the name] it is 3200 x as effective as a nose nozzle.

Call my favorite vet & N.D. at 877 912 7529 ,4 pm EST wk
days for a radio consultation; he knows some about this,
may have some stuff to help.  Usually there is local
stock but never in a store, get location from the
producer when you call.  If he says he can help, my
experience has been that it does, if not he'll say so.
Get the ability to record the reco's, it's a pretty
dense data stream.

I'm dry- good luck.  Bye.