The url is: flaxseed...@yahoogroups.com.  If you want to get started right away
the formulation (protocol, whatever) is 1/4 cup cottage cheese and 1 Tbs.
flaxseed oil for every 100 lbs. of body weight.  You can add some fruit - we
use pineapple - for palatability and it works best if it is emulsified, i.e.
blended to a fairtheewell, before the fruit..  It looks like pale, golden
pudding.  A blender, although that is the term I used, doesn't work that well.
A food processor is perfect and lots of people use the "stick" blenders.
Please start her on it right away - 4 to 6 times a day.  It can't hurt her and
has helped many, many people. Barleans High Lignan is a good oil and can be
found in the refrigerated section of most health food stores.  Check the dates
on the container and keep it refrigerated. My best to all of you.