If you can figure out how to easily spin it and put current through it at
the same time without damaging the motor or screwing up the motors power
supply, that would probably be a very good way to go.
 There is a lab style system for sale that does just that in order to
disrupt the boundary layer [rotating electrode] but it's way expensive. Not
sure that it works better either. maybe
 Ken