Being strapped udder ,er , under a milk cow carrying dynamite?

 Happens every day!
 Why do you think they keep cows out in the country AND away from the farm
house?
 People rarely ride cows for a very good reason!
 I mean, there's nitrogen in the air and glycerin comes from making soap
from animal fats, so, don't wash your lactating cows in the open air! OK?
Ken