From: kukurippa _ [mailto:kukuri...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2001 5:30 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Distilled Water

Hi G.T.

I can't answer you question with any authority, but I don't imagine that
mineralized, or re-mineralized water would leach minerals from the body.

There seems to be two sides of the debate on whether or not distilled water
does in fact leach minerals from the body.  However, it seems that if "fuji
rocks" do re-mineralize distilled water, and not regular water, then the
premise that distilled water does leach might be proven.