  From: Quietcove
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2001 12:11 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>OT: RECENT RESULTS

  still don't know
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: JudytheK
    To: silver-list@eskimo.com
    Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2001 12:11 AM

    Please, what is CMO?
      -----Original Message-----
      From: brooks bradley [mailto:liat...@flash.net]
      Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2001 8:31 PM
      To: silver-list@eskimo.com
      Subject: CS>OT: RECENT RESULTS

           To all interested list members.   Recently, through a rather
serendipitous circumstance, we discovered that a variation of our original
arthritis protocol appears to offer a welcome reinforcement/improvement
methodology.
                  We have been experiencing a significant incidence (20 to 25%)
of re-incursion of measureable arthritic symptoms----especially among our older
experimental volunteers-----primarily, but not exclusively of the
osteoarthritis types.  We invoked several different variations of our protocol,
involving changes in the different percentages----and protocol
components......and experienced some intersting results.
      Without trying your patience through relating what did not yield
effective address, I will relate.....what did.
                  The most rapid, and effective alleviation came through a
significant increase in each affected volunteer's quantitative intake of
gluscosamine and chondroitin.  e.g.  In those cases formerly---but no
longer---satisfactorily responsive, the daily dosage
was----essentially----doubled (i.e. from 2000 mg GS to 4000mg).
      In  some cases, to 6000 mg.  The response was dramatic and quite
rapid.....considering the age of the volunteers and the fact that the body's
utilization of these compounds is measureably less rapid than those more
directly linked to the blood-borne constitutents of the cardiovascular system.
Definitive improvement manifested in a majority of cases....within 4
days.....or less.
                  Additionally, from among the "affected" population about 25%
displayed delayed---or small---response......even to the increased dosage of GS
and Chrondroitin.  Significantly, a ten day course of CMO corrected EVERY ONE
of these laggard cases.  Although only 4 in number, I believe it safe to infer
a similar number of persons from among the general population-at-risk, may
express the tendency to experience "relapses" relative to the activity of the T
cells located in the synovial fluid of the joint capsule.  If in fact, this is
the case, it might be wise for older sufferers of arthritis centered in
articulating joints.....to seriously consider a prophylactic course of
CMO------annually.   The Walmart Corporation now carries  CMO under the Natrol
brand name (90 capsules for about 28.00).  We utilized it, together with
others, and found it to be just as effective as products we paid 100.00 for.
This is not an endorsement......just our findings.
              All of the volunteers involved in the above-mentioned
circumstance are, presently, maintaining the increased levels of  GS and
Chrondroitin----some at the 6000 mg of GS level.  Only one from a population of
16 has experienced continuing complications and these are the result of an
additional physical insult and a pronounced condition of varicosity (which
presents a continuous environnment of invasive fluids into the joint capsule).
      He is opting for Radio Frequency Ablation type sclerotherapy......which
we believe will successfully resolve his primary problem.
                  I apologize for this lengthy post and will try to move any
further commentary to the  Alternative  Silver list.
                  Sincerely,  Brooks Bradley.
      p.s.  Interested parties might consider switching to Enzymatically
Hydrolyzed Collagen as a source for a chrondroitin-like fraction......as it is,
essentally, the near equal of C. Sulphate and is MUCH LESS expensive, being
only about $10.00 for a quart container of powder.  Most Walmart stores carry
this product in their supplement section.  I am not shilling for Walmart;  they
just seem to be convenient-----and economical for our "tight-fisted" buyer.