From: brooks bradley [mailto:liat...@flash.net]
Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2001 5:31 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>OT: RECENT RESULTS

     To all interested list members.   Recently, through a rather
serendipitous circumstance, we discovered that a variation of our
original arthritis protocol appears to offer a welcome
reinforcement/improvement methodology.

            We have been experiencing a significant incidence (20 to
25%) of re-incursion of measureable arthritic symptoms----especially
among our older experimental volunteers-----primarily, but not
exclusively of the osteoarthritis types.  We invoked several different
variations of our protocol, involving changes in the different
percentages----and protocol components......and experienced some
intersting results.

Without trying your patience through relating what did not yield
effective address, I will relate.....what did.

            The most rapid, and effective alleviation came through a
significant increase in each affected volunteer's quantitative intake of
gluscosamine and chondroitin.  e.g.  In those cases formerly---but no
longer---satisfactorily responsive, the daily dosage
was----essentially----doubled (i.e. from 2000 mg GS to 4000mg).

In  some cases, to 6000 mg.  The response was dramatic and quite
rapid.....considering the age of the volunteers and the fact that the
body's utilization of these compounds is measureably less rapid than
those more directly linked to the blood-borne constitutents of the
cardiovascular system.  Definitive improvement manifested in a majority
of cases....within 4 days.....or less.

            Additionally, from among the "affected" population about 25%
displayed delayed---or small---response......even to the increased
dosage of GS and Chrondroitin.  Significantly, a ten day course of CMO
corrected EVERY ONE of these laggard cases.  Although only 4 in number,
I believe it safe to infer a similar number of persons from among the
general population-at-risk, may express the tendency to experience
"relapses" relative to the activity of the T cells located in the
synovial fluid of the joint capsule.  If in fact, this is the case, it
might be wise for older sufferers of arthritis centered in articulating
joints.....to seriously consider a prophylactic course of
CMO------annually.   The Walmart Corporation now carries  CMO under the
Natrol brand name (90 capsules for about 28.00).  We utilized it,
together with others, and found it to be just as effective as products
we paid 100.00 for.  This is not an endorsement......just our findings.

        All of the volunteers involved in the above-mentioned
circumstance are, presently, maintaining the increased levels of  GS and
Chrondroitin----some at the 6000 mg of GS level.  Only one from a
population of 16 has experienced continuing complications and these are
the result of an additional physical insult and a pronounced condition
of varicosity (which presents a continuous environnment of invasive
fluids into the joint capsule).

He is opting for Radio Frequency Ablation type sclerotherapy......which
we believe will successfully resolve his primary problem.

            I apologize for this lengthy post and will try to move any
further commentary to the  Alternative  Silver list.

            Sincerely,  Brooks Bradley.

p.s.  Interested parties might consider switching to Enzymatically
Hydrolyzed Collagen as a source for a chrondroitin-like fraction......as
it is, essentally, the near equal of C. Sulphate and is MUCH LESS
expensive, being only about $10.00 for a quart container of powder.
Most Walmart stores carry this product in their supplement section.  I
am not shilling for Walmart;  they just seem to be convenient-----and
economical for our "tight-fisted" buyer.