>    About 1.5 or 2.0 years ago when I first got into CS, my son was talking
> about it to one of his girlfriends.
> She was a student nurse at the time and worked for local doctor in the
> evenings.
>
> So..... logically ...... she asked her doctor,  "What to you know about CS".
>
> Here is his reply.
>
> He said..... "A few years ago I contacted Rock Mountain Spotted Fever and I
> thought I was going to die".
>
> "I got some CS and was well in about 3 weeks".
>
> I did manage to get his name and have it in my database, but have not tried
> to contact him yet.  He may very well be
> reluctant to talk about it.

Thank you Wayne, if you have the name, it might help me help her. I
already have great faith in CS(she has none). My only problem is the
testimony from someone knowledgable in metal toxicity that said some bad
things about using CS if you have mercury problems. Has this list had a
discussion on the issues there? It worries me as to my personal use in
the future?  Thanks again for your help