Not having experience, I defer to those that do...
Besides, I'm not a doctor. You can make demands of your doctor who SHOULD know,
but not of your friends who want to help, but perhaps can't.

Here, I've done what you can do, I looked it up:

ehr·lich·i·o·sis (er-'lik-e-`o-sis)
n.
Infection with or a disease caused by rickettsial bacteria of the genus
Ehrlichia

Notice it's caused by a bacteria.
Hmmm, what does CS do?
IT KILLS OR DISABLES BACTERIA!!!!
Is it worth a try?
Duh.
                                                Chuck

Televangelists: The Pro Wrestlers of religion.