Lyme is a real toughy.  More is better pretty well, a quart of more of CS taken
thoughout the day is not unreasonable.  Also best to supplant with other
protocols, such as ozoanated water, magnetic pulsing and blood electrification
or zapping according to the beck protocol in my opinion.

Ehrlichiosis may be easy like most bacteria, or hard like Lyme, just don't
know.

Marshall