Tracy;

If one is sick and starts with BIG doses they will most certainly get a
"Herx" reaction, so its best to sneak up on it, increasing the dose as
one goes. If one is well then drink CS as water.

In regards to charting. Roger is right, we need a standardized method of
making CS. About 3 years ago I suggested standardizing the making of CS,
and you should have seen the posts. As my mother used to say, "every
crow thinks her babies are the blackest." In simple language, my method
works so leave me alone. That is called a "closed mind."

"Ole Bob"