Hi Brooks.

I found your post to be most interesting. Have there been any similar tests
done on the air filters of forced air heating systems? Is it reasonable to
assume they would be similar/ Or might the high temperatures involved in
heating systems significantly alter the results?

I would very much like to post this information to my Holistic Bulldogger
list, if I may have your permission. Bulldogs are notorious for breathing
problems and this might well be a real help.

Thank you again for the valuable information.

LTR  }}:{(
~~~~~~~
bullo...@nitline.com