Hello Tony,

TM> Deeply shocked. Been watching CNN. Praying for world Peace.
TM> PEACE PEACE PEACE
TM> Tony

No offense, Tony, and anyone else, but peace will only come after the
eradication of spineless terrorists and the nations that harbor them.
While I am no warmongerer, I am not a pacifist either. If ever there
was a time to bring the full brunt of the American military down on
someone, that time is now. I am all for the use of military force, and
any means necessary, to permanently put an end to states that harbor
known terrorists. Since we are always called "imperialist Americans",
we might as well play the role and make these countries territories of
the US, no matter WHAT the rest of the world thinks.

When the lion wants to get a good nights sleep, he goes and kills the
patriarch of the hyena.

--
Best regards,
 Solar                            mailto:so...@neo.rr.com