Thanks for mentioning the British Berkefield brand of water filters.
I did a search on water filters last night, and wondered whether the
Berkefield
was the best one available. It comes in all sorts of sizes and the filters
make thousands of gallons of clean water.
Josephine
Hawaii

Hi I think you will find that The British Berkefeld was in use before then