In a message dated 9/28/2001 9:38:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
quiet...@midcoast.com writes:

> Wasn't CS FDA approved in 1936 Roger?
>
> qc

QC: Oh, if it were that simple. There have been at least two additional CS
pronouncements from the FDA since that time. I believe the latest one was in
Sept. of '99. Suffice it to say they have been closing, not opening, the door
on CS access. Check the archives for further info. Perhaps some knowledgeable
Lister can summarize the relevant facts, or knows where to find a good
summary of them. I know that Bruce Marx of CS Pro has been quite active and
his website is chock full of FDA info. Roger